Enjoy a superb bike at a terrific rate – simply click on the bike you’re after for full details.
- Prices quoted are $AUD per day & include Taxes, Insurance premium, MAIB injury insurance & average 320 km per day.
- All bikes equipped with hard panniers (side cases), top box, heated grips and ABS:
- GPS available for all bikes.
- See Extras below
|Motorcycle||1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
|BMW R1200GS Watercooled||$270* ++||$260||$240||$220|
|BMW R1200GS DOHC||$240* ++||$240||$220||$200|
|BMW R1200 R||$240*||$240||$220||$200|
|Triumph Tiger 800||$230* ++||$230||$205||$190|
|BMW 800cc twin (F700GS)||$220* ++||$220||$195||$190|
|Suzuki V STROM||$194* ++||$194||$175||$159|
|Suzuki GSF1250SA ABS||$165*||$165||$155||$150|
|Suzuki Vstrom 650 2010||$165||$165||$155||$150|
* one day rentals are only available on a standby basis. See below for Optional Extras.
++ This bike equipped with free Garmin GPS
Click on a bike image below for more information.
Contact us to Check Availability
The Moto Adventure Tasmania difference.
- We live in and love TASMANIA.
- Tasmania’s most trusted supplier of hire bikes.
- Large fleet with many brand new bikes for 2016/2017.
- Friendly, knowledgeable service.
- Free maps, riding gear and advice.
- Rental motorcycles are available in Hobart, Tasmania’s capital city.
- Fly to Hobart direct from mainland capitals. Be riding within hours instead of spending days getting here by road and ferry.
- Our hire bikes are all late model, prestige brands and are maintained according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- We strive to present our bikes in the same clean and tidy condition as you would want your own bike to be.
- Safety checks are performed before you set off.
- Motorcycle rental includes 320km* per day free then $0.70 per kilometre. (* Averaged over the rental)
- No gravel road riding is allowed with a few exceptions.
- 24 hour rental period; if the return time is more than 1 hour later than the pickup time additional day charge will apply.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.