THREE MOTORCYCLES NOW AVAILABLE FOR 1 to 4 day RIDES with 24h notice.
10 other bikes in the fleet available for 5+ day rentals, but we need a week’s notice to wake them from Covid slumbers.
TASSIE BORDERS NOW OPEN TO TRAVELERS FROM: QLD, NT, ACT and SA. West Australians welcomed in, but will have to quarantine when re-entering WA, (not so good).
NSW travelers welcomed from Nov 4, but this is yet to be confirmed, and Victoria from Dec 1 (maybe).
NZ visitors can enter with no quarantine requirements.
You will be required to fill in a G2G travel form. You can do that min 3 days before arriving by following this link. Click here.
Click HERE to Check Motorcycle Availability Now
- Over a decade of experience helping clients with motorcycle tours of Tasmania.
- We have Tasmania’s largest range of quality touring bikes.
- As Tasmanian residents, we know the place and we are here if you have a problem.
- Hire motorcycles are available in HOBART, Tasmania’s capital city.
- Waterfront location 50m from the Skybus depot and close to all city Hotels.
- You can fly to Hobart direct from mainland capitals.
- You will be riding within hours instead of spending days getting here by road and ferry.
- All bikes equipped with side panniers, top box, heated grips and ABS.
- GPS available for most rentals (Garmin 590 or BMW Nav V included in rental price on most bikes)
- Let us help plan your trip
SOME GREAT VIDEOS
UK Motorcycle News magazine visited Tasmania recently. Check out their video report. We hasten to add we do not supply the superbikes they rode in the story, our bikes are for a more sedate tour. However the roads are just as great on a more comfortable bike.
Former Superbike Champion Malcom Campbell stars in and utters many wise words in this brilliant video. This is the true story about motorcycling in Tasmania.
Please watch this before you come to Tasmania, even if you are not renting a bike from us.