BMW’s inexplicably named F700GS is actually an 800cc twin motorcycle.
Price per day, includes Garmin Zumo GPS/Panniers?Top Box:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
The medium sized 800cc BMW has a strong reputation as a light weight powerful Adventure motorcycle.
The F700GS is the benchmark for medium size adventure motorcycles, Triumph were obviously looking very closely at the BMW when they developed the Tiger 800.
Now you and a friend can do your own comparison, we have one BMW and two Tigers so you can try these fantastic middleweight high performance tourers.
Our bike is equipped with:
- Garmin Zumo 590 GPS
- BMW Comfort Seat
- Optional LOW seat available.
- BMW hard panniers (70l total)
- Heated grips
- Traction Control
- Top box (52 lt).
One NEW bike available 2017-2018
Min rental period two days, one day rental is available on a standby basis with 24h notice.
- Riders over 25.
min 1 year powerful bike riding experience
full licence for 2 years.
- 320km per day free then 70 cents per km. Kilometres are averaged on the duration of your trip.
- Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time.
- Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort.
- 10% at time of booking.
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).