BMW’s inexplicably named F750GS is actually an 850cc twin motorcycle.
Price per day, includes: Garmin Zumo GPS and BMW Panniers BMW Top Box:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
The medium sized 850cc BMW has a strong reputation as a light weight powerful Adventure motorcycle.
There has been a strong move in recent years to middle weight tourers. So we now have a fleet of three; one BMW and two Triumph 800 XRX’s.
Now you and a friends can do your own comparison of these fantastic middleweight, high performance tourers.
Our bikes are equipped with:
- TFT dash
- Garmin Zumo 590 GPS
- BMW hard panniers 70l total (both bikes)
- Top Box (52l)
- Cruise control
- Heated grips
- Traction Control switchable.
- Electronic suspension control.
Min rental period two days.
- Riders over 25.
min 1 year powerful bike riding experience
full licence for 2 years.
- 340km per day free then 70 cents per km. Kilometres are averaged on the duration of your trip.
- Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time, it is mostly well used by others.
- Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort and fit
- 10% at time of booking.
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).