Price per day, includes Insurance/GPS/Panniers/Top Box/GST:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
Tour Tasmania on the latest and greatest BMW R1200/1250GS adventure bike.
The BMW R1200/1250GS is the benchmark in the big bore Adventure Bike market.
Now YOU can see what the fuss is all about.
All our GS’s feature; Wire Wheels, self leveling suspension, powershifter and tilting ABS to name just a few of the features.
They now have the TFT dash with connectivity
All bikes are fitted with BMW Nav V1 GPS as standard.
Inquire now to book your tour of Tasmania on the latest big beemer.
Our machines are fitted with:
- Wire Wheels
- ABS tilting anti lock Brembo braking
- Self Leveling Electronic Suspension
- Hill Start Assistance
- BMW Nav V GPS Included in the price (BYO Bluetooth headset)
- 4 Riding Modes, adjustable engine mapping.
- Power Shift Clutch-free shifting
- Heated handlebar grips
- BMW expandable panniers
- 41l Top Box
- Cruise control
- Adjustable traction control and ABS
- Keyless ignition system
- On board tyre pressure indicator.
- Stop and Go Tyre repair kit
- Electric tyre pump
- First Aid kit
- LOW SEAT available
We have two of these great bikes available for 2020-21
We will review the number of Watercooled GS’s we have in the fleet depending on how bookings go in the post Covid season.
* Min 2 day, one day rental is available but on standby basis only.
- Riders over 25
- Min 5 year recent powerful bike experience.
- Full license for more than 5 years.
- 340km per day free then 70 cents per km for excess km’s. Kilometres are averaged over the rental period.
- Limited gravel road use.
- We recommend you bring your own gear if possible due to Covid 19 worries.
- Well used Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time, we cannot reserve it.
Booking Fee (non refundable)
- 10% at time of booking
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).