Price per day, includes GPS/Panniers/Top Box:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
Tour Tasmania on the latest and greatest BMW R1200GS adventure bike.
The ‘Wasserhead’ R1200GS LC is the best and biggest selling big adventure bike on the market.
The BMW is the benchmark in the big bore Adventure Bike market.
Now YOU can see what the fuss is all about.
We stock 3 of the latest update of this great bike featuring the, Wire Wheels, self leveling suspension, powershifter and tilting ABS to name just a few of the features.
Our bikes all come equipped with BMW Nav V GPS as standard.
Enquire now to book your tour of Tasmania on the latest big beemer.
Our machines are fitted with:
- Wire Wheels
- ABS tilting anti lock Brembo braking
- Self Leveling Suspension Electronic (1 Bike)
- Hill Start Assistance (1 Bike)
- BMW Nav V GPS Included in the price (BYO Bluetooth headset)
- 4 Riding Modes, adjustable engine mapping.
- Power Shift Clutch-free shifting
- Heated handlebar grips
- BMW expandable panniers
- 41l Top Box
- Cruise control
- Adjustable traction control and ABS
- On board tyre pressure indicator.
- Stop and Go Tyre repair kit
- Electric tyre pump
- First Aid kit
- LOW SEAT available
- BMW TANK BAG now available for $20 per rental.
We have three of these great bikes available for 2017-18 (An older model also available Click here for that bike)
* Min 2 day, one day rental is available but on standby basis only.
- Riders over 25
- Min 5 year recent powerful bike experience.
- Full license for more than 5 years.
- 320km per day free then 70 cents per km for excess km’s. Kilometers are averaged over the rental period.
- Limited gravel road use.
- Well used Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time
- Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort.
Booking Fee (non refundable)
- 10% at time of booking
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).