Price per day, includes GPS/Panniers/Top Box:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
We have FOUR BMW GS’s available for summer 2017/2018.
We have one of the previous DOHC model. We also have three ‘Wasserhead’ 2016/17 models click here for that bike.
Moto Adventure Tasmania has chosen the R1200GS as our flagship motorcycle. It is built for lightness, quality, comfort, economy and dependability.
The ‘GS is ideal for the larger rider and for ‘two up’ touring. It is a big but light motorcycle, once underway this is light and precise. It is capable of giving many a sportsbike a hard time on a winding road due to the supple but very well controlled suspension.
“…. a motorcycle almost without limits.”
Cycle world magazine said “This is a motorcycle almost without limits — part standard, part sport-tourer, part back road bomber, part dual-purpose bike—at home anywhere from the Interstate to the Outback, ready for anything.”
This machine are fitted with:
- Traction Control.
- Garmin 660 GPS included in the rental fee
- Sargent Comfort seat (high and low seat available)
- Wire wheels
- heated handlebar grips.
- BMW expandable panniers.
- top Box.
- on board tyre pressure indicator
- Stop and Go tubeless tyre repair kit
- Electric pump
- First Aid Kit
We have a low seat available if required. Total of Four R1200GS’s available.
* Min 2 day rental,one day rental is available but on standby basis only.
Riders over 25.
Min 5 years recent big bike experience
Full licence for 5 years.
- 320km per day free then 70 cents per km for excess km’s. Kilometres are averaged over the rental period.
Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time.
Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort.
Booking Fee (non refundable)
10% at time of booking.
Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).