Price per day:
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
The Tiger is lively, quick handling but manageable, and very comfortable touring motorcycle.
This bike has been given a Triumph signature three cylinder water-cooled motor, tuned to give its best at lower to mid range revs, making it ideal for touring Tassie.
The Tiger 800 was a new design from the ground up, and has been given one of the most comfortable seats in the business, so it is good for long days exploring Tasmania’s outback. We also have an accessory low seat available making this bike more accessible to some.
Our bikes now come equipped with Garmin 590 GPS units as standard.
Our bike is equipped with:
- Garmin 590 GPS included in price.
- Triumph hard panniers (40 lt)
- Heated grips
- Top box (41 lt).
- LOW seat available.
Two bikes available.
Min rental two days, one day rental available on a standby basis.
- Riders over 25.
min 2 years current powerful bike riding experience
full licence for 2 years.
Minimum rental period
* Minimum two day rental, one day rental is available on a standby basis.
- 320km per day free then 70 cents per km. Kilometers are averaged for the duration of your trip.
- Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time.
- Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort.
- 10% at time of booking.
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- $4500 as credit card imprint or equivalent security.
- Bond is refundable upon the safe return of our bikes.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options)