Price per day: Includes Garmin GPS/Panniers/Top Box/ Heated Grips::
|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
The Tiger is lively and quick handling but manageable. It is a very comfortable touring motorcycle.
This bike has been given a Triumph signature three cylinder water-cooled motor, tuned to give its best at lower to mid range revs, making it ideal for touring Tassie.
The Tiger 800 was a new design from the ground up, and has been given one of the most comfortable seats in the business, so it is good for long days exploring Tasmania’s outback. We also have an accessory low seat available making this bike more accessible to some.
Our bikes now come equipped with Garmin 590 GPS and panniers are standard.
Our bike is equipped with:
- TFT Instruments
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Heated grips
- Hand guards
- Garmin 590 Zumo 590 GPS included in price.
- Triumph hard panniers (40 lt each)
- Top box (52 lt).
- LOW seat available.
Two bikes available. Both new for 2020/21
Min rental two days.
- Riders over 25.
min 2 years current powerful bike riding experience
full licence for 2 years.
Minimum rental period
* Minimum two day rental.
- 340km per day free then 70 cents per km. Kilometers are averaged for the duration of your trip.
- Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included if required.
- Our range is limited and size is subject to availability at time.
- Clients are encouraged to bring your own gear if possible to guarantee comfort and fit
- 10% at time of booking.
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- We hold a photocopy of your eligible Credit Card.
- You agree to pay for all damage up to the chosen Insurance Excess.
- The insurance excess is $4500 reducible to $1500 (see options).