Rent brilliant new BMWs (or other top brand motorcycles) and explore this amazing island at your leisure.
- rent your motorcycle and go,
- check out our Self Guided Tour where we have organised great routes, accommodation and much more, or
- take a One Day Fully Guided Tour.
What our delighted European clients say about their Tasmanian Adventure
All of our clients are blown away by their motorcycling adventure in Tasmania.
Heide Niebuhr from Germany “Hi Ian! now we are back (since 3 days) at the very cold Old Germany, but in my memory I have the winding roads of Tasmania.” Hiedes German language website
Michael Grosse, Germany. “It’s a pity that Tasmania is so far away from Germany, otherwise I would come again soon with my friends. Less ridden roads was a unique experience for me,”
Stefan Beekman from The Netherlands had a motor biking/camping trip in Tasmania Christmas 2008 referred us to his great photo album.
Stefans coments: Motorrijden in Tasmanië geeft je echt dat ultieme gevoel van vrijheid! Ruige natuur, goede wegen en weinig verkeer maken dit een geweldige bestemming voor een motorvakantie. Er is voor iedereen wat wils: prachtige campings of luxe hotels. Tasmanië heeft bovendien een geweldige keuken, dus ook de inwendige mens komt niets te kort.
Eva and Sebastian from Germany
Have a look at Hobart right now: Click here for Web Cam view of Hobart.
Separated from mainland Australia by the 240 km stretch of Bass Strait, Tasmania is a land apart – a place of wild and beautiful landscapes; friendly, welcoming people; a pleasant, temperate climate; wonderful wine and food; a rich history; and a relaxed island lifestyle.
Lately Tasmanian weather seems warmer and drier than it was years ago. Our climate is temperate, and generally mild.
We have some of the best possible weather for motorcycle touring.
- Mid October to Mid April is Peak season in Tasmania. The weather is generally mild to warm.
- Mid April to June is cooler, but generally a really great time for motorbiking with clear air, little rain and empty roads. You can have Tassie almost to yourself.
- July and August are for the more heroic motorcyclist.
- September till Mid October can be nice but a bit less predictable, the weather can be cold or mild, nice or snowy.
More information on Tasmania’s climate click here.