|1 Day||2 Days||3-10 Days||11+ Days|
The new kid on the block in the Adventure Touring market. The new triumph is clearly based upon the BMW F800.
This bike has been given a Triumph signature three cylinder watercooled motor, similar to but much changed from the street triple naked road bike.
The motor has been modified to give its best at lower revs, making it ideal for touring Tassie.
The Tiger 800 was a new design from the ground up, and has been given one of the most comfortable seats in the business, so it is good for long days exploring Tasmania’s outback.
Our bike is equipped with:
- Triumph hard panniers (40 lt)
- Heated grips
- Top box (41 lt)
Two bikes available 2013/14
- Riders over 25.
min 2 years powerful bike riding experience
full licence for 2 years.
- 320km per day free then 65 cents per km for excess km’s. Kilometres are averaged over the rental period.
- Helmet, Jacket, Pants and Gloves included in the price. Size is subject to availability at time.
- 10% at time of booking.
- Balance due by credit card at the time of setting out.
- $3500 for experienced riders over 25.
- Bond is refundable upon the safe return of our bikes.
- The total excess is $3500.